October 20, 2012 by Allanah Mooney
Planning your production
The role of planning in video production is critical. Mistakes at the beginning of your project have a ripple effect throughout the entire production cycle. Here’s a few pointers to ensure your production goes smoothly:
- Have a plan that maps out your project from start to finish.
- Alway have a backup plan. In production, the unexpected is routine.
- Communication is critical – make sure key people have the information they need.
- Plan your project within the larger context of your organizations’ unique opportunities and challenges.
- Be passionate about deadlines and details.
A famous architect once told us that “God is in the details.” So is production. Every decision you make can impact your final film.
About us: Lionheart produces issues-based, short films for corporate and non-profit clients world-wide. Our clients value relationships and have high standards for their creative. If you do good things, and need good stories, give us a call.